zondag 21 december 2014

Weekly reviews in English

Due to unemployment there's a lot of time to watch movies. Since it is impossible to elaborate on every of those movies, I will start writing shorter reviews in English on a weekly basis. Maybe this will only last for a month or two. Maybe it'll carry on for much longer. Nothing is certain at this point. But then again... When is it ever?

"Why English?", you might wonder. I won't stop writing longer reviews in Dutch (and posting them here as well as on TheObservants.be and DeWereldMorgen.be), but I use a lot of English film media and websites also. A more efficient way of coping with that, is starting to write some stuff in one of the most commonly written and understood languages on the web: English.

It has been a while since I've written in another language than my own, so forgive me if I make some mistakes at first. My vocabulary and grammar tend to broaden once I start using and thinking in another language, but it might take some time. Especially to get rid of literal translations and expressions.

In the meantime I hope my reviews will entertain, inform and provoke you. The goal is to write short reviews of all films I've watched the passed week and post these every Monday. Sometimes this will be a lot, sometimes it'll be almost nothing.

Anyhow, I hope everyone will enjoy this next chapter on my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten